13.56MHz Dog RFID Epoxy Tag
The HF 13.56 MHz Dog RFID tag is made of coin card and epoxy. It can be worn with rope and a necklace. It supports ISO 15693 and 14443 NFC memory chips and can write your dog information.
Have you ever lost your cute pet? But now, if your pet has an NFC dog tag or ID card, others only need to scan the RFID Dog tag to help you find the pet.
- Provide customized size.
- Various user memory options.
- Support encoding.
- Using epoxy resin material, the appearance is of high quality.
- Support printing logo and QR code
- Material: PVC, PET, Epoxy
- Size:28*31.5mm or customizable
- Optional chip: Ntag213,Ntag215,Ntag216,Mifare S50,Mifare s70,Desfare 2k/4k/8k
- Memory: Determined by the chip
- Protocol:ISO 14443A,ISO 15693
- Reading distance:0-5cm
- Crafts: laser code, barcode, digital number,HICO/L000 Magnetic Stripe,
embossed number,variable Data etc;
- Working Temperature:-40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)
- Pet identity information record.
- Pet management.
- Pet growth record
Frequently Asked Questions About RFID Animal Tags
Usually the frequency of RFID animal tags is divided into: 125kHz, 134.2kHz, 860-960MHz
- TPU RFID ear tag
- Glass Tube RFID Tag
- RFID epoxy card
RFID Frequency and Range
|LF 120 – 140 kHz||Maximum read range 30 cm - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|HF 13.56MHz||Maximum read range 1.5 M - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|UHF 860-960MHz||Maximum read range 10 meters - Special Antenna and chips - 15 meters or more|
Let's Be Partners
NewOne has focused on the production of RFID-related products for 12 years, with customers all over the world，Become our customer and give you the most professional support and service