13.56MHz HF Mifare S70 4K RFID Card
Mifare S70 4K card use NXP’s pioneer Mifare contactless chip, it complies with ISO 14443a and operates in a frequency range of 13.56MHz.
Advanced data encryption and two-way password authentication system, as well as 16 independent sectors, make the Mifare S70 4K card market rapidly popularized, widely used in all-in-one card systems, prepaid systems, public transportation, employee management, transportation systems, etc
- Contactless transmission of data and energy supply
- Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz
- 4 kB, organized in 32 sectors of 4 blocks and 8 sectors of 16 blocks (one block consists of 16 byte)
- 7 Byte UID or 4 Byte NUID
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
Material: Printable PET, PVC,ABS
Size:85.5*54mm or customizable
Optional chip: Mifare S70
Memory: 4K Byte
Working Temperature:-40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)
- Public transportation
- Access management
- Electronic toll collection
- Car parking
- School and campus cards
- Employee cards
- Internet cafés
Frequently Asked Questions About RFID Card
An RFID card refers to an identification badge/ credit card designed to transfer data to an RFID interrogator. The card contains an RFID tag with sufficient memory to capture valid cardholder's information. Also, the RFID card can be made from different materials, including plastic and PVC.
RFID card is a packaging form of RFID Tag in an RFID system.RFID uses radio waves to accomplish this task. Simply put, an RFID system consists of three components: RFID tags or smart tags, RFID readers, and antennas. The RFID tag contains an integrated circuit and an antenna, and the RFID reader provides energy to the RFID tag for wireless data exchange.
RFID cards include low frequency cards, high frequency cards and UHF frequency cards.
RFID cards are widely used in access control management, hotel management, all-in-one card management, library management, membership management, student management, public transportation, parking management, etc.
There are many RFID cards with different chips and processes, and the price ranges from 10 cents to 55 dollars. It depends on the type of RFID card, the card's processing process, the number of orders, and other factors. If you want to buy some RFID cards, you can contact us. We will provide you with a reasonable quotation based on the RFID card you want.
- How to choose RFID MIFARE chip? MIFARE S50? S70? Ultralight C?
- MIFARE vs. Proximity Card: A Detailed Comparison
- How to Choose LF EM Series RFID Chip? EM4100? EM4200? OR EM4305?
- RFID vs. NFC: What's the difference between them?
- 6 Crucial Factors that Affect RFID Read Range – A Detailed Guide
- A Guide to Buying RFID tags and Equipment
- How to Create Your Own Amiibo Card in 3 Simple Steps
RFID Frequency and Range
|LF 120 – 140 kHz||Maximum read range 30 cm - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|HF 13.56MHz||Maximum read range 1.5 M - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|UHF 860-960MHz||Maximum read range 10 meters - Special Antenna and chips - 15 meters or more|
Let's Be Partners
NewOne has focused on the production of RFID-related products for 12 years, with customers all over the world，Become our customer and give you the most professional support and service