- Improved and stable global performance in a wide range of supply chain management, apparel, and brand protection applications.
- Fastest encoding speed available—over 3,000 tags/minute
- Highest write sensitivity—more than four times as sensitive as competitors
- Optimum performance on lower detuning material like cardboard and plastic, also for corrugate boxes and RTIs.
- Easy-to-deploy, reliable and scalable chip-based serialization method with Monza Self-Serialization
- 48 bits serialized Tag Identifier (TID) memory for authentication and anti-cloning application support
- FastID™ inventory, which boosts TID-based inventory speeds by up to 2-3 times (patent pending)
- Repassivation layer, providing consistent performance and easing inlay and label manufacturing
- High quality and perfect size product for 4 inch wide supply chain labels.
Frequently Asked Questions About RFID Inlay
The inlay is a special term for the RFID industry. It refers to a pre-laminated product composed of multiple layers of PVC or other materials containing chips and coils. Different types of RFID tags can be made through different forms of packaging.The inlay can be understood as a semi-finished product that is not encapsulated by the RFID tag.
RFID Wet Inlay contains adhesive, which can be directly attached to the article, the structure is antenna, chip, cover paper, bottom paper.
RFID Frequency and Range
|LF 120 – 140 kHz||Maximum read range 30 cm - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|HF 13.56MHz||Maximum read range 1.5 M - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|UHF 860-960MHz||Maximum read range 10 meters - Special Antenna and chips - 15 meters or more|
Let's Be Partners
NewOne has focused on the production of RFID-related products for 12 years, with customers all over the world，Become our customer and give you the most professional support and service