18*44mm Mini UHF Monza 5 RFID Inlay
Impinj’s UHF Monza 5 RFID Inlay are cost-effective and high-performance products suitable for a wide range of supply chain management and project-level applications.
- Improved and stable global performance in a wide range of supply chain management, apparel, and brand protection applications.
- Fastest encoding speed available—over 3,000 tags/minute
- Highest write sensitivity—more than four times as sensitive as competitors
- Optimum performance on lower detuning material like cardboard and plastic, also for corrugate boxes and RTIs.
- Easy-to-deploy, reliable and scalable chip-based serialization method with Monza Self-Serialization
- 48 bits serialized Tag Identifier (TID) memory for authentication and anti-cloning application support
- FastID™ inventory, which boosts TID-based inventory speeds by up to 2-3 times (patent pending)
- Repassivation layer, providing consistent performance and easing inlay and label manufacturing
- High quality and perfect size product for 4 inch wide supply chain labels.
|Material||Printable PET (Thermal Transfer), Aluminum|
|Memory||EPC 128bits, Determined by the chip|
|Optional chip||Impinj Monza 5™|
|Protocol||ISO 18000-6C,EPC GEN 2|
|Wet Inlay Size||22*48mm|
|Working Temperature||-40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)|
- Clothing management
- Logistics management
- Warehouse management