2K NFC Sticker Tag
NFC stickers add NFC technology to different items. Their functions are the same as those of NFC cards. They have NFC chips and antennas. The advantages of the stickers are that the external light is small, bendable, and has an adhesive backing, which is very convenient to use. NFC stickers are widely used in events, posters, anti-counterfeiting, and the security field.
- Contactless transmission of data and power.
- The operating frequency is 13.56 MHz.
- 106kbit/s data transmission.
- Data integrity with 16-bit CRC, parity, bit encoding, and bit count.
- The typical ticket transaction time is less than 100ms (including backup management).
- The maximum working distance is 100 mm (depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration).
- There are many styles and colors to choose from
|Material||Printable Paper, PVC, PET|
|Size||30*30mm or customizable|
|Optional chip||Mifare Desfare 2k,Mifare Plus s/x 2k|
|Memory||2K Byte, Determined by the chip|
|Working Temperature||-25° to +65°C|
- Mobile interaction.
- Warehouse asset management.
- Medical equipment management.
- Consumer electronics.
- Indoor equipment management.
- Access control management