EPC Gen 2 Fabric RFID Laundry Tag
EPC Gen 2 Fabric RFID Laundry Tags are specifically designed to identify linen and textiles and meet the tracking requirements of the laundry industry in terms of shape, robustness, and ease of fixing.
It is specially developed for the laundry and work clothes market, allowing simultaneous reading with a reading range of up to 19 feet (6 meters). It has excellent durability and is suitable for washing, drying, dry cleaning, and ironing.
In addition, its small, soft, and soft materials make it ideal for textiles, clothing, clothing, and accessories.
We provide multiple sizes of RFID textile laundry labels for tracking textiles, retail stores, hospital linen, and inventory management, hotel management, bed sheet management, clothing inventory management, restaurants, dry cleaners, retail stores and other different fields of linen, Uniforms and other clothing. These RFID clothing tags are UHF and can be washed to keep track of the washing cycle, clothing age, etc.
- Optional sizes for different needs.
- Good chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Specially designed for linen products.
- It is easy to stick on textiles.
- Excellent reading performance.
- Warranty: 200 washing cycles or 3 years.
- 50 years of data retention.
|Material||50% cotton, 50% polyester|
|Optional chip||NXP U CODE 8|
|Memory||EPC 128bits, Determined by the chip|
|Protocol||ISO 18000-6C, EPC GEN 2|
|Environmental Resistance Washing:||
- Monitor the washing process
- Improve the accuracy of the information.
- Laundry management
- Hospital uniform and hotel linen tracking