Impinj M4QT UHF Headlight RFID Tag
What is an RFID headlight tag? It is based on passive UHF technology, The label does not contain batteries and is maintenance-free. The tag is tamper-resistant and can be permanently attached to the vehicle, suitable for remote vehicle access control applications.
The headlight label is mounted on the outside of the headlight using a transparent adhesive. The ultra-thin, flexible UHF sticker format is easy to install. The headlight label is useful for vehicles with metalized windshields because this metalization will hinder the placement Reliable operation of tags and cards inside the vehicle.
- Frequency: 860 to 960 MHz, applicable worldwide.
- Reading range: With built-in tires, the reading distance can reach 5 meters (16 feet).
- The flexible structure can withstand the deformation of the tire throughout its service life (up to 12 years).
- User data can be read and written to the internal memory of the tag.
- 512 bits of user memory.
- Factory-programmed label identification number to prevent cloning
|Optional chip||Alien Higgs-3 , Impinj M4QT|
|Memory||EPC 96bits, Determined by the chip|
|Protocol||ISO 18000-6C,EPC GEN 2|
|Working Temperature||-40° to +85°C|
- Tire tracking and management.
- Annual inspection management.
- Racing management