RFID Anti-Metal Bookshelf Tag
RFID anti-metal bookshelf tags are usually pasted on the bookshelf. It can manage books on the same shelf and can avoid the influence of metal shelves on labels.
RFID shelf labels are mainly made of PCB or ABS materials, coupled with an anti-metal antenna design, in addition, a layer of acrylic or glue can be attached to the surface to look more beautiful. Embedded RFID chips are usually high frequency or ultra-high frequency, you can choose freely. In addition, you can customize the size, color, craft, etc.
- Work at 13.56 MHz or 860~960 MHz (depending on the chip).
- The maximum working distance is 8m (depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration).
- Good metal resistance can read and write in long distance.
- High-temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and waterproof.
- Multi-label recognition, high sensitivity, and high speed.
- Unique global identification code.
- Various sizes, chips, crafts, colors you can choose.
- Support customized services
Frequently Asked Questions About Anti Metal RFID Tag
The interference of metal to RFID is very large. RFID tags cannot penetrate the metal. When the rfid tag is close to the metal, the sensing distance will decrease. All tags must be specially designed to work normally on the metal.
- PCB anti-metal label
- Flexible anti-metal label
- Absorbing material
- anti-metal label
- ABS anti-metal tag
- Ceramic anti-metal tag
RFID Frequency and Range
|LF 120 – 140 kHz||Maximum read range 30 cm - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|HF 13.56MHz||Maximum read range 1.5 M - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|UHF 860-960MHz||Maximum read range 10 meters - Special Antenna and chips - 15 meters or more|
Let's Be Partners
NewOne has focused on the production of RFID-related products for 12 years, with customers all over the world，Become our customer and give you the most professional support and service