125kHz EM4100&EM4200 RFID Card
The operating frequency of the EM4100 proximity card is 100 kHz~150 kHz. Each EM proximity card has a unique serial number. EM4100 proximity card is an ideal solution for access control and time attendance systems and does not require a high level of security.
Since the EM chip is not only compatible with the ISO 11784/11785 standard chip but also meets the ISO FDX/B animal identification standard, the chip can be widely used in various application management systems, especially animal identification and tracking management.
We provide blank cards and pre-printed cards.
- 64-bit memory array laser programmable
- Several options of data rate and coding available
- On chip resonance capacitor
- On-chip supply buffer capacitor
- On chip voltage limiter
- Full wave rectifier on chip
- Large modulation depth due to a low impedance modulation device
- Operating frequency 100 – 150 kHz, (125kHz)
- Very small chip size convenient for implantation
- Very low power consumption
Optional chip: EM4100，EM4102，EM4200，EM4305，EM4450 etc.
Memory: 64bits Read-only memory (10HEX serial number)
Protocol: ISO 111784/11785
Working Temperature:-40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)
- Logistics automation
- Access control
- Industrial transponder
Frequently Asked Questions About RFID Card
An RFID card refers to an identification badge/ credit card designed to transfer data to an RFID interrogator. The card contains an RFID tag with sufficient memory to capture valid cardholder's information. Also, the RFID card can be made from different materials, including plastic and PVC.
RFID card is a packaging form of RFID Tag in an RFID system.RFID uses radio waves to accomplish this task. Simply put, an RFID system consists of three components: RFID tags or smart tags, RFID readers, and antennas. The RFID tag contains an integrated circuit and an antenna, and the RFID reader provides energy to the RFID tag for wireless data exchange.
RFID cards include low frequency cards, high frequency cards and UHF frequency cards.
RFID cards are widely used in access control management, hotel management, all-in-one card management, library management, membership management, student management, public transportation, parking management, etc.
There are many RFID cards with different chips and processes, and the price ranges from 10 cents to 55 dollars. It depends on the type of RFID card, the card's processing process, the number of orders, and other factors. If you want to buy some RFID cards, you can contact us. We will provide you with a reasonable quotation based on the RFID card you want.
- How to choose RFID MIFARE chip? MIFARE S50? S70? Ultralight C?
- MIFARE vs. Proximity Card: A Detailed Comparison
- How to Choose LF EM Series RFID Chip? EM4100? EM4200? OR EM4305?
- RFID vs. NFC: What's the difference between them?
- 6 Crucial Factors that Affect RFID Read Range – A Detailed Guide
- A Guide to Buying RFID tags and Equipment
- How to Create Your Own Amiibo Card in 3 Simple Steps
RFID Frequency and Range
|LF 120 – 140 kHz||Maximum read range 30 cm - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|HF 13.56MHz||Maximum read range 1.5 M - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|UHF 860-960MHz||Maximum read range 10 meters - Special Antenna and chips - 15 meters or more|
Let's Be Partners
NewOne has focused on the production of RFID-related products for 12 years, with customers all over the world，Become our customer and give you the most professional support and service