125kHz EM4100&EM4200 RFID Card
The operating frequency of the EM4100 proximity card is 100 kHz~150 kHz. Each EM proximity card has a unique serial number. EM4100 proximity card is an ideal solution for access control and time attendance systems and does not require a high level of security.
Since the EM chip is not only compatible with the ISO 11784/11785 standard chip but also meets the ISO FDX/B animal identification standard, the chip can be widely used in various application management systems, especially animal identification and tracking management.
We provide blank cards and pre-printed cards.
- 64-bit memory array laser programmable
- Several options of data rate and coding available
- On chip resonance capacitor
- On-chip supply buffer capacitor
- On chip voltage limiter
- Full wave rectifier on chip
- Large modulation depth due to a low impedance modulation device
- Operating frequency 100 – 150 kHz, (125kHz)
- Very small chip size convenient for implantation
- Very low power consumption
|Optional chip||EM4100，EM4102，EM4200，EM4305，EM4450 etc.|
|Memory||64bits Read-only memory (10HEX serial number)|
|Working Temperature||-40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)|
- Logistics automation
- Access control
- Industrial transponder