13.56MHz Ring Ntag213 RFID Key Fob
13.56MHz Ring Ntag213 RFID Key Fob often used for keys, but it is also an easy way to mark items. The tag contains a small RFID chip and an antenna, without charging, passively powered by the reader.
Ntag213 chip can be written in NDEF format and is perfectly compatible with all kinds of NFC mobile phones.
- Small and exquisite, easy to use and sensitive.
- High-end, atmosphere and fashion.
- Custom key card size and shape.
- 100% high quality and high safety.
- Double waterproof: glue covering and ultrasonic pressing.
- Various styles and colors are available.
|Optional chip||Ntag213,NTAG215,NTAG216,More about RFID Chip|
|Memory||144Byte, Determined by the chip|
|Craft||gravure printing, bronzing, radium carving|
|Working Temperature||-25°C to 65°C|
Frequently Asked Questions About RFID Keyfob
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) key fob is a package form of RFID tag, small, sturdy, convenient to carry, widely used in access control, all-in-one card, etc.
Smart keys work through RFID, a radio frequency identification system that uses electromagnetic fields to identify and track data on "tags" that contain stored information. Transmission through magnetic field and radio waves.