NTAG215 NFC Sticker with TagMo
NTAG215 NFC sticker is the same chip used by Amiibo and is 100% compatible with TagMo. The Ntag215 chip has 504bytes of available memory, which can be read and written and can be set as read-only. We provide product size customization and logo customization services. If you want to know more, please contact us
- Operating frequency of 13.56mhz
- Contactless energy and data transfer
- Data transfer of 106kbit/s
- 504 bytes user programmable read/write memory
- Operating range up to 100mm (depending on various parameters)
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- 7-byte serial number (cascade according to ISO/ iec14443-3 protocol)
- Automatic NFC counter triggered at reading command
- NFC counter ASCII mirror for automatic adding the NFC counter value to the NDEF
- UID ASCII mirror for automatic serialization of NDEF messages
|Material||Printable Paper, PVC, PET|
|Size||25*25mm or customizable|
|Memory||504 Byte, Determined by the chip|
|Working Temperature||-25° to +65°C|
- Mobile interaction.
- Warehouse asset management.
- Medical equipment management.
- Consumer electronics.
- Indoor equipment management.
- Access control management
- Create Your Own Amiibo Card