Mini Glass Tube RFID Tag
The glass tube is a small RFID tag under a sealed glass column, and the surface material is non-slip. They have good chemical stability, long service life, and can be immersed in water.
Glass Tube RFID Tag is available in a variety of sizes and frequencies, with a unique ID number, advanced security functions (data integrity check, the encrypted authentication
- 125KHz low frequency is mainly used for animal identification.
- 13.56MHz high frequency is mostly used by human RFID enthusiasts. It can be implanted in the palm of the hand and can replace the access card. It needs to be implanted by professionals. Please do not try it casually.
- Material: Glass
- Size:2.12*12mm,2.12*8mm,1.4*8mm, 1.25*7mm,3*15mm,4*32mm or customizable
- Optional chip: EM4305
- Memory: Determined by the chip
- Protocol: ISO 11784/11785
- Reading distance:0-10cm
- Working Temperature:-40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)
- Pet identity information record.
- Pet management.
- Pet growth record
Frequently Asked Questions About RFID Animal Tags
Usually the frequency of RFID animal tags is divided into: 125kHz, 134.2kHz, 860-960MHz
- TPU RFID ear tag
- Glass Tube RFID Tag
- RFID epoxy card
RFID Frequency and Range
|LF 120 – 140 kHz||Maximum read range 30 cm - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|HF 13.56MHz||Maximum read range 1.5 M - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|UHF 860-960MHz||Maximum read range 10 meters - Special Antenna and chips - 15 meters or more|
Let's Be Partners
NewOne has focused on the production of RFID-related products for 12 years, with customers all over the world，Become our customer and give you the most professional support and service