NTAG215 NFC Sticker
NTAG215 NFC sticker is the same chip used by Amiibo and is 100% compatible with TagMo. The Ntag215 chip has 504bytes of available memory, which can be read and written and can be set as read-only. We provide product size customization and logo customization services. If you want to know more, please contact us
- Operating frequency of 13.56mhz
- Contactless energy and data transfer
- Data transfer of 106kbit/s
- 504 bytes user programmable read/write memory
- Operating range up to 100mm (depending on various parameters)
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- 7-byte serial number (cascade according to ISO/ iec14443-3 protocol)
- Automatic NFC counter triggered at reading command
- NFC counter ASCII mirror for automatic adding the NFC counter value to the NDEF
- UID ASCII mirror for automatic serialization of NDEF messages
Frequently Asked Questions About RFID Sticker
RFID stickers and labels are often used to mark inventory or expensive assets to achieve RFID tracking. Each label contains an RFID chip and antenna, which can be printed or pre-printed and can be quickly pasted to improve work efficiency.
The working principle of RFID sticker is the same as that of RFID tag. The RFID reader antenna supplies power to the tag through radio waves to achieve the effect of data interaction.
Generally, the reading range of high-frequency and low-frequency rfid sticker is 0-10cm, using high-power readers can reach 1-2m, UHF RFID sticker tags can read up to 12 meters, but UHF tags are most susceptible to interference.
RFID Frequency and Range
|LF 120 – 140 kHz||Maximum read range 30 cm - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|HF 13.56MHz||Maximum read range 1.5 M - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|UHF 860-960MHz||Maximum read range 10 meters - Special Antenna and chips - 15 meters or more|
Let's Be Partners
NewOne has focused on the production of RFID-related products for 12 years, with customers all over the world，Become our customer and give you the most professional support and service