Dia 25 Mifare 1K RFID sticker
Dia 25 Mifare 1K RFID sticker is very suitable for adding RFID technology to the surface of any type of object (except metal). Just peel off the adhesive to use.
The RFID tag contains a small chip and antenna, which you can encode and read. We have a variety of processes to choose from, with optional adhesive types and printing patterns. For more information, please contact us.
- Contactless transmission of data and power.
- The operating frequency is 13.56 MHz.
- 106kbit/s data transmission.
- Data integrity with 16-bit CRC, parity, bit encoding, and bit count.
- The typical ticket transaction time is less than 100ms (including backup management).
- The maximum working distance is 100 mm (depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration).
- There are many styles and colors to choose from
Frequently Asked Questions About RFID Sticker
RFID stickers and labels are often used to mark inventory or expensive assets to achieve RFID tracking. Each label contains an RFID chip and antenna, which can be printed or pre-printed and can be quickly pasted to improve work efficiency.
The working principle of RFID sticker is the same as that of RFID tag. The RFID reader antenna supplies power to the tag through radio waves to achieve the effect of data interaction.
Generally, the reading range of high-frequency and low-frequency rfid sticker is 0-10cm, using high-power readers can reach 1-2m, UHF RFID sticker tags can read up to 12 meters, but UHF tags are most susceptible to interference.
RFID Frequency and Range
|LF 120 – 140 kHz||Maximum read range 30 cm - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|HF 13.56MHz||Maximum read range 1.5 M - Special Antenna and Tags - 2 meters|
|UHF 860-960MHz||Maximum read range 10 meters - Special Antenna and chips - 15 meters or more|
Let's Be Partners
NewOne has focused on the production of RFID-related products for 12 years, with customers all over the world，Become our customer and give you the most professional support and service